Meltshop Air Pollution Control System Basic Engineering
Location: Claymont, DE
Basic Engineering to refine the design and specifications of the recommended meltshop modifications to the level required to go out for Engineering Procurement Construction, EPC (turnkey) bids for the project.
Scope of Work:
- Finalize process design basis, PFD, and control philosophy
- Define, specify and size major equipment for project
- Finalize baghouse location, arrangement, and sizing
- Conduct structural analysis of the meltshop and assess upgrade requirements
- Develop basic general arrangement drawings of the proposed equipment layout and ductwork routing
- Develop equipment performance specifications to be issued to potential EPC contractors for bids
- Develop master schedule for project based on critical path milestones
- Develop work breakdown structure and cost breakdown structure with a detailed cost estimate (+/- 20% accuracy).
- Perform constructability review and develop preliminary HSE and construction management plan.
- Develop scope of work and bid package for EPC bidders
New Off-Gas System Optimization